Steps we take to sell your home:
- Prepare a Market analysis to price your house competitively
- Provide a comprehensive advertising and marketing plan to attract more buyers by: Immediate input into the MLS system, Craig's List, Zillow.com, Hotpads.com, Renorth.com, Suburbanrealestatenews.com, Boston.com and telegram.com, DailyHomeowner.com, MLShomefinder.com, WWLPRealEstate.com, Cyberhomes.com, Homes.com, MassachusettsRealEstate.com, Dealstream.com, CLRsearch.com, Homefind.com, masslive.com, trulia.com and Google base.
- Create a Feature sheet highlighting the details of special features the property offers
- Place a professional for sale sign on the property
- Internet marketing on grimaldiburzdak.net and Realtor.com
- Hold Public open houses
- Report updates on showings, market activity and your home sale strategy
- Assist, advise, problem solve and follow transaction through to the closing
Steps you can take to increase your home's appeal:
- Keep the grass cut and remove all yard clutter.
- Clear the driveway.
- Rake leaves (Autumn)
- Shovel snow and salt ice patches. (Winter)
- Pull weeds and grass growing in walkway.
- Paint the front door.
- Place potted flowers near the front door.
- A new welcome mat outside the front door.
- Weed and apply fresh mulch to flower beds.
- Clean out gutters and make sure they are firmly attached and functioning.
- Tighten and clean all door handles.
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Powerwash homes exterior.
- Make sure exterior doors lock properly and are easy to open and shut.
- Make sure there is a working light by the front door.
- Put wood chips around trees and shrubs.
- Clean and organize closets and bookshelves.
- Clean all light fixtures and ceiling fans.
- Repair any wood rot.
- Shampoo carpets.
- Smoke and Carbon detectors work properly.
- Replace broken window blinds.
- Check window screens fix if bent or torn.
- Remove excessive wall hangings and knickknacks.
- Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets and drain traps.
- Illuminate dark corners with brighter light bulbs.
- Repair any sqeaky floor boards.
- Repair and paint any woodwork (door frames, base board, chair rails, etc.)
- Clean or paint walls and ceilings.
- Replace worn cabinet and door knobs.
- All electrical outlets work properly.
- Repair any cracks in floor boards and floor tiles.
- All electrical wall switches have plate covers.
- Replace shower curtain.
Special details for showings:
- Turn on all the lights.
- Open all drapes and shutters in the daytime.
- Open all interior doors.
- Keep house at a comfortable temperature
- Secure all pets.
- Play quiet background music.
- Clear the countertops.
- Light the fireplace or clean out the ashes and light a candelabrum.
- Infuse home with a comforting scent, such as apple spice or vanilla.
- Put toilet seats down.
- Set the dining room table for a dinner party.
- Make the beds.
- Vacuum and dust.
- Vacate the property while it is being shown.